Build Your Own Shell
Standard Features Included
- Certification: Optional RV certified through Pacific West Associates.
- Exterior Walls: 2×4 studs @ 16″ on center, Permanent let-in bracing, Bolted to trailer frame @ 4′ on center except over wheel wells, Vapor barrier house wrap
- Exterior Siding: Standard T1-11, pre-primed, 8″ on center siding, Corners trimmed with 3/4×4 LP, pre-primed trim
- Insulated Floor: Minimum R-13 fiberglass, 2×4 floor framing attached to trailer, 3/4″ OSB Subfloor, Frame covered with vapor barrier house wrap
- Vaulted Ceilings: 2×6 Roof framing, Standard 1/2″ sheathing, Hurricane ties on every truss, High-grade synthetic roof wrap
- Roofing: Bruce and Dana Snaplock roofing and flashing w/ 30 yr warranty, available in a variety of colors
- Roof Style: Standard gable or shed style roof w/ maximum allowable eves for water shedding
- Windows: 4 included (including egress) Vinyl sliding, double paned, Low-e, tempered glass, Any size under 4′ x 4′ ** Each loft must include an egress window, this is accomplished with a 3′ x 2′ casement window at no additional cost
We are Currently Booked thru January 2020 on Tiny House Shells.
Please Subscribe to our Newsletter for Exciting Updates COMING SOON on DIY Shell Kits