Build Your Own Shell
All our Tiny House Shells are custom built specifically just for you, We work with you to design it to perfectly fit your needs.
From Tiny House Shells to Full Builds, we do it all. The Shell quote is the first step in that process.
Please fill out the form below to the best of your ability and we will contact you about your build.
Please double check all entries before you submit quote to ensure we can get back in touch with you
Standard Features Included
- Certification: RV certified through Pacific West Associates (optional in CA).
- Exterior Walls: 2×4 studs @ 16″ on center, Permanent let-in bracing, Bolted to trailer frame @ 4′ on center except over wheel wells, Vapor barrier house wrap
- Exterior Siding: Standard T1-11, pre-primed, 8″ on center siding, Corners trimmed with 3/4×4 LP, pre-primed trim
- Insulated Floor: Minimum R-13 fiberglass, 2×4 floor framing attached to trailer, 3/4″ OSB Subfloor, Frame covered with vapor barrier house wrap
- Vaulted Ceilings: 2×6 Roof framing, Standard 1/2″ sheathing, Hurricane ties on every truss, High-grade synthetic roof wrap
- Roofing: Bruce and Dana Snaplock roofing and flashing w/ 30 yr warranty, available in a variety of colors
- Roof Style: Standard gable or shed style roof w/ maximum allowable eves for water shedding
- Windows: 4 included (including egress) Vinyl sliding, double paned, Low-e, tempered glass, Any size under 4′ x 4′ ** Each loft must include an egress window, this is accomplished with a 3′ x 2′ casement window at no additional cost