Here is the Simple Process to Order Your New Tiny House Trailer
Send us a Email (or respond to your quote) with the Following Information
- Style of Trailer? (i.e. Standard, Deckover, Gooseneck)
- Length of Trailer Deck? (When choosing Gooseneck, Choose length of lower deck)
- GVWR Capacity? (i.e. 21k GVWR Triple Axle)
- Deck Width you want? (i.e. 100″ wide deck)
- What Options you would like to add?
- Drop Axles $125 Per Axle
- 12″ Extended Tongue $100
- Flashing (Price Varies per location, Not Available in Washington)
- Flush Cross-members $100
- Black Wheels (Available in Washington, California & Alabama) $10 a Wheel
- Scissor Jacks(Price Varies Per location)
- All Axles With Electric Brakes $260
- Second 12k Jack on Gooseneck Hitch (Price Varies Per Location)
- Name You Want on Title?
- Address You Want On Title?
- Telephone Number For Contact?
- Photo Copy of Drivers License Number And State Issued (only for Washington Trailers)
- Will You Pick Up The Trailer From The Factory Or Having It Delivered?
We Will Then Build You A Order And Send it to you to verify the information is correct.
Once you approve the Order we will give you directions for placing the deposit.
- California 50% Deposit
- Washington $1000 Deposit ($2000 on 10ft wide Models)
- Missouri $2000 Deposit
- Alabama $1000 Deposit ($2000 on 10ft wide Models)
- Florida $1000 Deposit
Estimated Lead Times (updated Oct 18′):
- Alabama – 4 Weeks
- California – 6 Weeks
- Washington – 3 Weeks (6 weeks on 10ft wide models)
- Florida – 3-4 Weeks
- Missouri – 3-4 Weeks