After your recived your quote, This is the Trailer order page. If you have not received a quote please visit the Trailer Quote Page
We Will Then Build You A Order And Send it to you to verify the information is correct.
Once you approve the Order we will give you directions for placing the deposit.
- 4″ Drop Axles $175 Per Axle (i.e. $350 for Two Axle Trailer, $525 for Triple Axle, $700 for a Quad Axle)
- 12″ Extended Trailer Tongue for more storage (5ft in length) $200
- Custom Bump-Out on Tongue $475
- Flashing Welded and Painted to Match Price Varies Per location, Range $65-$80 Per Linear Foot Of Trailer
- Threaded Anchor Rods To Secure Wall Framing to Trailer $20 Each
- Flush Cross-members $150
- Square Fenders (Price Varies Per Location) $285 – $600
- Stabilizing Jacks (Price Varies Per location, $80 – $90 Each)
- All Axles With Electric Brakes $260
- Second 12k Jack on Gooseneck Hitch ($200)
- 9ft Gooseneck Upper Deck $650
- 10ft Gooseneck Upper Deck $850
- Deckover Option $2200 (Sub-Frame and Main Frame with 36in Deckheight)
50% (60% when trailer is built in California) Down to place your order,
Deposit Options Vary By Location:
Texas Deposits: 1. Wire Transfer 2. Check Mailed With Tracking
California Deposits: 1. Direct Deposit into Bank, Wire Transfer, Venmo, Zelle, CC or Debit with 4% Fee, Mailed Check With Tracking
Pennsylvania Deposits: 1. CC or Debit Card (No Fee) 2. Mailed Check with Tracking
Balance due when your custom trailer is complete and ready for pickup or shipping.