As the #1 Source for Tiny House Trailers in the United States and Canada, We proudly provide Tiny House foundations specifically designed to support your dream home. Our five locations – California, Alabama, Washington, Florida and Missouri – Each boast decades of experience and we are able to ship to all 50 states (even Hawaii and Alaska) plus all Canadian provinces. Let us help you design your tiny house trailer and share with you our experiences as builders and dwellers. Request a free quote below or call us anytime at 925-322-0541
Tiny House Trailer Video Tours
Who Is Tiny House Basics?
We are Joshua and Shelley and we are Tiny House People with a extensive background in Tiny House Trailers and Tiny Houses. We Manufacturer our Tiny House Trailers in for 5 locations across the US. As Tiny House People our number one goal is to help others with the goal of going tiny and to simplify that process and save you money with manufacture direct pricing. Due to the fact we have no sales lot we can offer 2018 Tiny House Trailers at True Manufacturer Direct Pricing. Since we have built and live in a Tiny House build on one of our Tiny House Trailers, We can offer insight and knowledge on what is most important in your Tiny House Trailer Foundation and show you the practical options you need to make your build successful on the best tiny house trailers in the market. We will guide you throughout the whole process to design the best Tiny House Trailer to fit your needs.
Please Let Us Know Where you are Located and What Size Tiny House Trailer You Desire. We can help you with all the other details, after all we build our Tiny House on one of our trailers so we know the Tiny House Needs very well!
For More Information on Buying a Tiny House Trailer
Common Terms Used On This Page For Tiny House Trailers:
- GVWR: Gross Vehicle Weight Rating – The Amount of weight the Tiny House Trailer can hold INCLUDING the weight of itself
- Payload: The weight of the load the Tiny House Trailer can handle, In this case how much the Tiny House can weight that is being built on the Tiny House Trailer
- Wheel Brakes: Electric equipped axle brakes powered by a Brake Controller in the Tow Vehicle (2 – wheel brakes mean it has brakes on both wheels of one axle)
- Drop Axles: See This Post HERE
Custom Tiny House Trailers Start Out At $2599!
7k GVWR 12ft Tiny House Trailer Start At $2599
10k HD 18ft GVWR Tiny House Trailers Start At $3099
12k HD 18ft GVWR Tiny House Trailers Start at $4399
14K HD 20ft GVWR Tiny House Trailers Start At $3799
All Of Our Trailers Are Made By Tiny House Trailer Manufacturers with over 25 years in the business making Trailers.
Custom Options For Tiny House Trailers
- Add Electric Brakes On Idler Axle $260
- Cross Members Flush With Frame $10 ($95 From Our Missouri MFG)
- Lower Whole Deck 4″ With HD 4″ Drop Axles $125 Each Axle
- 12″ Longer Tongue For More Storage $100
- Deck Over Trailer Style $1000
- Gooseneck Package $2000 – $2500
- Spare 16″ Tire/Wheel – $275
- Spare Tire Mount $100
- Threaded Rods
- Scissor Jacks
Tiny House Trailers Available in Sizes From 10ft to 50ft
When Ordering A Gooseneck Tiny House Trailer:
- The Gooseneck Package Adds 8ft To The Trailer Deck
- If you Choose A 20ft Deck and Add A Gooseneck, The Trailer Will Be 28ft Total
- You Select Height of Gooseneck Deck, NEED from tow-vehicle:
** Ground to top of Ball HEIGHT
** Top of Ball , to top of pickup bed sides HEIGHT
- (if buyer has a flatbed pickup bed (no sides) the
gooseneck will be much lower, more interior height
Deck Heights Of Tiny House Trailers
- Standard Deck Height Approx 26″
- Drop Axles Deck Height Approx 22″
- Deck Over Deck Height Approx 33″
Where Will My Axles Be Located On My Tiny House Trailer?
- The Center Of The Axles Will Be Located Approx 60% Back From The Front Of The Deck (Optional: To Move the axles to center the load)
- If A Tiny House Trailer Has A 20ft Deck, The Approx Center Of The Two Axles Will Be 12ft Back From the Front.
- For California Tiny House Trailers: The center of the two or three axles is moved towards the rear 1″ for every deck foot length from the center of the Tiny House Trailer example 28ft deck = move axles towards the rear approx. 28″ past the 14ft centerline
- Tandem Axles Wheel Wells Are Approx 6′ Long
- Triple Axle Wheel Wells Are Approx 9′ Long
- On A 20ft Trailer, The Start Of The Fender Will Be Approx 9Ft Back From The Front Of The Trailer And End 15ft Back From The Front Of The Trailer.
- For More Information on fender locations
What Is The Most Popular Tiny House Trailer Size?
- We Sell The Most Tiny House Trailers in 28ft Length With 21k Triple Axles
Suggested GVRW (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) For Tiny House Trailer Sizes
Weight Rating For Tiny House And Trailer Included
- 12ft – 16ft Tiny House Trailer – 7K GVWR – 10k GVWR Recommended
- 16ft – 19ft Tiny House Trailer – 10k GVWR At Least
- 20ft Tiny House Trailer – 10k GVWR At Least – 12k GVWR Recommended
- 21ft – 22ft Tiny House Trailer – 10K GVWR At Least – 12k GVWR Recommended
- 23ft-24ft Tiny House Trailer – 12k GVWR At Least – 14k GVWR Recommended
- 26ft – 28ft Tiny House Trailer – 14K GVWR At Least, 18k Recommended
- 28ft – 30ft Tiny House Trailer – 18K Recommended
- 32ft And Above Tiny House Trailer – 21k GVWR Recommended
Request a Tiny House Trailer Quote!